https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transfer/

Sunday 10 December 2017

LAMENTATIONS OF AN INNOCENT NIGERIAN PRISONER By: Onyeulo Noel Ogadimma

(Poem written for the inauguration of MERCY FOR PRISONERS APOSTOLATE a.k.a THE MERCIFIERS)

How many tribulations and hardship must I endure,
Before you plead my cause for a fair trial?
How many evidence must proof my innocence,
Before you give me justice?

How many years must I exceed my bail agreement,
Before you give me freedom?
How much malnourished must I look,
Before you give me food?

How many sickness and infections must I suffer,
Before you give me medication?
How much naked must I appear,
Before you give me clothing?

How many ears must you have,
Before you hear my cry?
How many eyes must you have,
Before you see my tears?

But, I know my Redeemer liveth,
I know he is not far from me,
I know one day he will come,
And you shall know my Redeemer liveth!

Phone+2347032786152
Email: noeldominor@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment